PolyMem has been successfully used in the healthcare setting for many years. No other single wound dressing combines four key wound healing capabilities in one easy-to-use dressing like PolyMem. Many healthcare professionals have experienced the benefit of having a primary and secondary dressing which also acts as an indicator and intelligent dressing on their shelves.
• Effectively absorbs about 10x its weight on exudates
• Super absorbent starch copolymer that binds water molecules from the wound fluid
• Allowing natural growth factors and nutrients to concentrate on the bed
• A nontoxic nonionic, tissue friendly cleansing agent
• Reduces interfacial tension between tissue
• Supports autolytic debridement
• Expands on the wound to fill up the wound bed
• Contans a semipermeable membrane that provides a liquid barrier allowing gas exchange and optimize the appropriate moisture balance
• Glycerin (Glycerol) - A moisturizer contained inside
• Prevents from adhering to the wound - comfort to patient
• Reduces odor prevents hypergranulation
• Conserves living fat cells
Pain and Inflammation
• Considered as the "5th Vital Sign"
• It helps inhibit the nociceptor response to pain by reducing swelling and inflammation around the wound site
• Non adherent property results to less friction
• Significant reduction in edema and bruising
• Reduced Pain + Inc. Functional mobility = Faster Healing
PolyMem Helps Effectively Heal Most Common Wound Types
Healthcare Professionals have also found dressings effective on:
PolyMem dressings configurations are available for use on wounds with dry, slight, moderate or heavy drainage/exudate (sterile water or saline should be used to moisten the dressing when used on dry wounds).
Total Wound Care Solution Corporation Philippines • All Rights Reserved 2016
Ground floor, AMO Philippines Bldg., #92 New York Ave., Brgy. E. Rodriguez Sr., Cubao Quezon City • Tel: 332 - 7033 • firstname.lastname@example.org